Wednesday 1 July 2015

Mondo Reveal 1/6 Scale Leonardo!!

Ok, being a TMNT fan and a 1/6 scale collector this is just awesome news for me (if a little scary for my wallet) as Mondo have today revealed their 1/6 scale Leonardo based on the original Eastman and Laird comics!!


According to Mondo's website the figure will be approximately 11" tale and feature 25 points of articulation along with multiple accessories, interchangeable hands and the choice to display him with either his classic red bandana from the comics of the blue bandana made famous in the class cartoon series.

Price is still TBD and pre-orders will be opened up at a later date but all four Turtles will be on display at Mondo's booth at SDCC next week (can't believe it's Comic Con time already!)

I'm really glad I held off buying the ThreeZero movie versions now as this is definitely a must buy for me!  Can't wait to see the full team when the Comic Con pictures come out next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment