Friday 1 May 2015

Meet Casey Jones


Producer Michael Bay today gave us our first official look at Arrow's Stephen Amell as Casey Jones in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 when he posted the above picture on Twitter.

Honestly, I'm a little torn.  I love Amell in Arrow and I know he's gonna be a kick ass Casey Jones but I just can't help but feel something's missing.  Call me a traditionalist but I think Casey needs his long hair.  It offsets the size of the mask a bit and it just looks cool.  But I guess I've got time to get used to the new look and I'd much rather have an actor I like in the role than the hair so I can definitely live with it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 opens 3rd June 2016 and I'm hoping for a big improvement on last year's reboot.  Amell's casting was a big step in the right direction so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment